We invite you to take part in the III International Scientific Conference
"Information technologies in science, management, social sphere and medicine",
which will be held from 17th of December to 21th of December 2018 in the city of Tomsk
- to discuss theoretical and practical challenges in application of ICT and modeling in development and governance.
- to outline directions for applications of modeling and ICT in development and governance
- to promote integration of knowledge and development and to enhance a role of educational and research institutions in this integration process.
Topics related to the Conference
These include, but are not limited to the following areas and topics:
Applied Probabilistic Analysis;
Smart Technologies: E-Governance, Networks, Cyberphysical Systems;
Information and Communication Technologies in Education, Medicine, and Social Environment.
The scientific program includes:
– Plenary Sessions; – Parallel Thematic Sessions;
- Questions and Panel Discussions;
- Roundtable sessions.
Russian and English are the official languages of the Conference.
The extended abstracts of the papers will be published before Conference. Extended abstracts ( written in English or in Russian ) can not exceed 4 pages and must be in line with the requirements of App.1 .
Official Event Webpage: http://itconference18eng.csrae.ru
Application forms and abstracts are submitted electronically via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Extended abstract (2- 6 pages, in Russian or in English , see App. 1): NOVEMBER 30, 2018
• Reviews returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
• Conference registration (Application form, see App. 3): NOVEMBER 30, 2018
No fee is implied for the attendees and publications of their extended abstracts